Sunday, February 12, 2006

Where did I go?


OK, I can hear people now asking me, "Why the hell a blog when you cant even make a post once a month?". Now, don't remind me of the truth no one has ever visited my blog, let alone comment on it or worry about the lack of updates. And infact, the servers were happy that they dint have to host another dozen bytes of junk. Yes. I have achieved new levels of despicability that not just humans, horses and house-flies, but even inanimate objects like servers, screens and CDs have also began to get disgusted with me.

I was pleasantly surprised that this blog still existed despite my inactivity for over 2 months. Probably, the guys who run this are as lazy as I am. As you might guessed from by now from my incoherent, inane and insipid statements, that I wouldn't have reason, substantial or otherwise, for not posting anything. And, of course you are right.

Just like a lot of other things I do, this blogging too was a creation of my impulse to do something which I always wanted to do, but ended up postponing for the day when girls can dress faster than the time involved in making the dress. But then finally the day did come! Yes. Mallika Sherawat proved me wrong and I ended up starting this blog.

But then little were I to realise that something that was triggered by Ms. Sherawat would end up having her stamp all along. No wonder my postings are as sparse and scanty as her patches of linen. So now you know whom to blame for my meager postings.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cosmic Voices----

I've been reading your blog all along. You're very funny, you have the way to entertain people with your sense of humor. Is that you in the picture???----you look sober??(??) Sorry---but it seems soo!!--However, I loved that picture in your profile--A-M-A-Z-I-N-G...

Keep posting----coz I will read it..---

Heart

Cosmic Voices said...

Hey......

Thanks for the nice words. I hope these should force me to get regular with my blog....

And yes, its me in the picture.... and it is amazing because my face isn't visible ;-)

smile on.:-) said...

i have always wondered why people resort to Ms sherawat whenever they have to put a not-so-nice thought across. never have i seen somebody's job (dressing like whats been said is offcourse a part of actress's job right, some prefer doing it n some dont..) beening taken example sooo many times for sooo many circumstances. is that adulation in disguise..? a freudian slip.!!!!!

whatever but surely the writer needs to be admired for linking two things that simply dont have relevance anywhere.. smile on.:-)

Cosmic Voices said...

It is just that she was very visible at that point of time....

Anyways, I guess you have read a lot of my posts......Are you fine?

smile on :-) said...

'Anyways, I guess you have read a lot of my posts......Are you fine?'

i ll interpret it as 'are u fine with my writing?'

well i dont think i have a say but just for an unknown from an unknown.......

i did read a few of ur posts...
i appreciate the candid expression in a few blogs and the great ability to laugh at oneself to make others smile..it made me want read more.

but in some (like this one..) something raised doubts/argument...so just thought of putting it..

nevermind.. overall it was a nice one...:-)

Cosmic Voices said...

"Are you fine?" was meant to be interpreted as just "Are you fine?"

After reading so much of nonsense I write, I just wondered if you were fine.

Cosmic Voices said...

"Are you fine?" was meant to be interpreted as just "Are you fine?"

After reading so much of nonsense I write, I just wondered if you were fine.

Anonymous said...

Is that you in the pic?

Cosmic Voices said...

yes, Anon :)